Of Haggis & Nessie

The chronicles of disorientation amongst the scottish brogue

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Irritability

Arghh .. one of those nights when there's just something unidentified bugging me, and it's making me extremely irritable indeed. From the stupid TV programs to the stupid room to the stupid place. Might be cos of the silly heart problems that came back this evening, it lasted particularly long this time round. And it's a really bad one, I feel breathless just sitting in bed. =( Can't be stress right? I'm going for a holiday. OK, maybe it IS stress. All the planning and shit. Might as well open a tour agency.

Had some comfort food today - finally cooked something decent! Bought a nice rainbow trout and a few other emergency foods to last till Saturday - trout is SO GROSS. It's actually slimy, and I can't seem to wash the slime off! Ended up scalding the thing in hot water before marinating it. Anyway, I made a honey and lemon rainbow trout stuffed with egg and rice (and I pinched some packets of salt and pepper from the dining room to do this). Tasted pretty good!

HPIM0184

HPIM0185

HPIM0187

Had a nice chat with parents just now, needed to talk to people pretty badly today. Something's just not right.

OK, feeling extremely sleepy now, and just received an email that caught my attention. Hmmmmm. Wonder if I have the time to commit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home