Of Haggis & Nessie

The chronicles of disorientation amongst the scottish brogue

Monday, May 22, 2006

Bunnies, Foxes and Vets

Oooh, just saw my first fox! Was at the front garden this evening, when I saw a bunny streaking past the lawn into the woods ahead. Shortly after, this longish creature came jogging along - could only see its silhuette, but I'm guessing it's a fox or stoat or weasel kind of animal. No wild dogs here, and way too large to be a cat.

Anyway, remember that first girl I met on the first weekend here, who so kindly logged in to her account for me to use? Met her again in the com lab just now, and finally got her name. =) Had a nice chat together, another one of those people I'm comfy with. She's a 3rd year vet student with half caucasian and half sri lankan parentage, and we were just talking about human vs animal anatomy. =)

Was again watching Big Brother on TV just now, it started getting absurd. Shahbaz started makign a huge fuss over nothing again, and the other big muscular gay guy did a show of immaturity by herding everyone up and getting them to treat Shahbaz as invisible. The worst of it came right at the end, haha .. Shahbaz actually took ALL their stock of food and drinks, and put them all into a thrash bag so they won't have anything to eat! Aiyoh!! Also quite a few XX scenes ... Sezer was seen prancing around with another girl while he was naked, and his balls could be seen at one point. Later, Pete (who supposedly has Tourette's Syndrome but I'm entirely so not convinced at all) flashed his extremely large member at all the ladies in the whirlpool. Hmm. I'm not sure about this Pete character. Gut feeling tells me he's not gay, but he definitely acts one in the show. Just a weirdo. No breasts in this episode .. was half-hoping for Lea to remove her bikinis .. never seen fake boobs before mah - and the self-proclaimed largest ones in the UK some more!

Oh dear. And I just realised my sisters read my blog. (Quoting Jessica) : "Don't watch this kind of show, it's bad for you. Really really bad."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home